In order to upgrade or replace the firmware in your Netduino you will need to download some software first.
Software you must download for the firmware upgrade:
- Download the Netduino Firmware
- Download and install SAM-BA from Atmel
- You will also need the MFDeploy utility that is installed with .Net Micro Framework.
Firmware upgrade steps:
- Reset your Netduino
- Using SAM-BA enable Boot From Flash.
- Using SAM-BA enable Flash Access
- Using SAM-BA load in the TinyBooterDecompressor.bin
- Use MFDeploy to upload ER_FLASH.hex and ER_CONFIG.hex